项目位置及设置: The proposed Project is located at 694 South Oxford Avenue in the Koreatown neighborhood in the central portion of the 全球网赌十大网站. 项目场地的北面通常是一栋办公楼, 南塞拉诺大道东侧, 南边第七街, 西边是南牛津大街. The area immediately surrounding the Project site is completely urbanized and developed with commercial buildings and community open space to the north, 东、西各有各类商业建筑, 南部是多户型住宅. 图1显示了拟议项目的位置.
项目描述: The proposed Project involves the construction and operation of a new pocket park and underground parking structure on the site of the existing surface parking lot serving the Pio Pico Koreatown Library. The proposed Project would incorporate the western façade of the existing library into the park, 提供一些外部façade收尾工作, 窗口/靠窗的座位, 还有遮荫棚架. 另外, minor repairs to the other façades of the existing library would be performed, 包括清洁, 窗口更新, 表面修理, 和一次触摸, 在需要的地方. The proposed parking structure would accommodate approximately 50 parking spaces in one subterranean level. It is anticipated that the parking structure would be operational during the same hours that the Pio Pico Koreatown Public Library is open to the public. The proposed pocket park would be located at the ground level in the footprint of the existing surface parking lot. Proposed park elements include a multi-purpose event area to accommodate public events, 比如表演, 博览会, 阅读, etc.; a playground; a shade structure; a fitness area; a walking loop; and benches and tables. Landscaped elements would be provided throughout the park and would include trees, 灌木和种植区. Approximately 75 bicycle parking spaces would be provided along the northern boundary of the Project site and approximately 21 bicycle parking spaces along the southern boundary at 7th Street. The proposed Project also involves the conversion of the 12 existing parallel street parking spots adjacent to the library to approximately 17 angled parking spots on 7th Street and 11 angled parking spots on Serrano Avenue. 另外, to provide adequate facilities for the anticipated users of the park and existing library, the restroom facilities within the library would be expanded and upgraded, which requires minor modifications internal to the existing restroom facilities.
公众评论期: The proposed Project Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration was circulated for a twenty (20) day public review period, 8月1日开始, 2019年8月21日结束, 2019. Copies of the document are available for review at the following locations:
- 皮奥皮科-韩国城分馆，694 S. 加州洛杉矶牛津大街，90005
- 洛杉矶中央图书馆，630 W. 加州洛杉矶第五街90071号
- 北纬200度10区议会办事处. 加州洛杉矶春街430室，90012
- 全球网赌十大网站 公共工程部, 全球赌博十大网站, EMG, 1149 S. 百老汇，600室，加州洛杉矶，90015
A copy of the document may also be obtained by contacting Talmage Maxwell Jordan of the 全球赌博十大网站 at (213) 485-5754, 通过访问下面列出的办公室地址, 或浏览工程局网页(网址: http://www.ksq9.com/techdocs/emg/projects.htm
Numerous approvals and/or permits would be required to implement the proposed Project. The environmental documentation for the proposed Project would be used to facilitate compliance with federal and state laws and the granting of permits by various state and local agencies having jurisdiction over one or more aspects of the proposed Project. These approvals and permits may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Department of Building and Safety: Building and Grading permits; and Zoning and Construction clearances;
- Department of Recreation and Parks: Memorandum of Agreement for proposed Project approved by the Department of Recreation and Parks Board of Commissioners; Adoption of Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND); Approval of final plans;
- Library Department: Memorandum of Agreement for proposed Project approved by Board of Library Commissioners; Adoption of Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND); Approval of final plans;
- Fire Department: Any applicable permits related to the parking structure and emergency access;
- 公共工程部: Issuance of “B” permits; Bid and Award of Construction Contract;
City Council Committee and City Council: Project approvals as necessary and adoption of MND as necessary.
The Board of Library Commissioners will consider the IS/MND for adoption. 会议日期待定.
|草案/ MND||2019年8月1日- 2019年8月21日|